What Are the Symptoms of Pneumonia?
The symptoms of Pneumonia vary from mild to severe. This depends on several factors, including your age and overall health, and whether the infection is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus.
The symptoms may be similar to those of a cold or flu, but they tend to last longer.
The signs and symptoms of pneumonia include:
• Cough, which may produce greenish, yellow or even bloody mucus
• Fever, sweating and shaking chills
• Shortness of breath
• Rapid, shallow breathing
• Sharp or stabbing chest pain that gets worse when you breathe deeply or cough
• Loss of appetite, low energy, and fatigue
• Nausea and vomiting, especially in small children
• Confusion, especially in older people
Leave a Reply.